1) A collection of fine-line-reducing skin masks will tighten your pores and lift the appearance of your skin. Be prepared to get slightly frightened initially when you stare at yourself in the mirror and realize that you’re looking like a character of The Walking Dead when you put on this mask. However, it’ll be worth it when everyone at work is impressed by how beautiful your skin appears.
Purchase a set of eight masks on Amazon at $30.92.
2) The BHA fluid exfoliant gently cleans the skin of blackheads and other impurities without the harshness that exfoliators offer. Anyone who believed that beauty is painful probably didn’t know about this product.
Buy it from Amazon for just $10 (available in two different sizes).
3) A extreme mascara for lashes that will make you appear incredibly attentive (and stylish) when you’re in a series of virtual meetings, even if you’re just bored to death.
5) A tub of revitalizing skin cream that will help reduce the bags around your eyes you’ve acquired by watching BuzzFeed post about shopping throughout the night when you ought to have been getting some sleep. This isn’t the best choice, but who’s to decide?
6) An sulfate-free bottle of Shampoo with Biotin infused by tea tree, Jojoba argan oil to fight hair loss. It is an alternative for those who lose their hair more quickly than expected or want to play a few more sessions to celebrate Father Time.
7) You can also use an Anti-dandruff shampoo to avoid needing to pay an extra fee to an office of a dermatologist. If you’re suffering from a moderate dandruff issue or your shoulders and hair look like the Swiss Alps in the winter months, it will soon become the staple of your routine shower.
Get it from Amazon for $14.85+ (available in two sizes).
8) An animal-friendly Vitamin C cream that will brighten and soften your skin while significantly decreasing hyperpigmentation. The 44,000+ customers who have given the serum five stars love it that there should be a group for it.
9) An deep-nourishing and hydrating hair masque made of aloe vera and castor oil. It will add softness without adding weight to your natural hair. It’s also a game-changer for those who aren’t able to manage curly hair.
10) The CeraVe moisturizer is ideal for people who have sensitive skin and more delicate budgets. The reviewers on Amazon and contributors here at Children’s Area appreciate how light and soft the moisturizer is compared to the more expensive brands. It’s also an excellent starting point when you’re just beginning to learn about skincare and are looking to try it out with a brand that is easy to find, particularly if you struggle with dry skin.
11) A leave-in conditioner that contains argan oil and coconut oil that’ll transform the tangled, matted bird’s nest at the upper part of your hair into something right from the pages of the Disney princess film.
12) It’s an organic dry powder for shampoo is an excellent option if you don’t have enough time to wash your hair, but you want to appear like you did have time for an entire wash. Consider it tiny bottles of innocent deceit.
13) A container of O’Keeffe’s Work Hands Lotion for those whose recent determination to exercise is also accompanied by the unexpected responsibility for cracks and calluses. It’s also an excellent option for those who have been cleaning their hands more often than they have ever done since the pandemic began (no judgment, but kudos for the improvements!) and have been experiencing more dryness than usual.
16) The conditioner is a casting oil is packed with essential vitamins and fatty acids to improve and strengthen your hair in time. It also helps to soothe your scalp when it’s scorched. Some reviewers suggest you’ll see improvement in a matter of weeks!